Friday, April 1, 2011

Couple of Horse Pictures and a Flicker

 To avoid any confusion ...... this is the Flicker.
Nice to see the Flickers back at the ranch.

This is Hank

My girl ..... Nicker

 This is Nicker doing her best 'goober' impression....."oh wait-what? you wanted me to keep my eyes open?"

The boys were standing so nicely, looking so handsome, not dorking around - I couldn't figure out what had caught their attention.

Oh there we are - that would be the reason, just through the trees on the left ..... the girls, of course.

And there they go .....

Nicker and her Rose
Nicker sticks pretty close to Auntie Rose whenever Miss is off and about.

The boys goofing around ....

Evidently Shadow had had enough .... "I wasn't kidding Hank, I said BACK OFF!!"

Mama at sunrise

Rose and Miss

My girl ..... Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment