Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day - Grace and I go Walkabout at the ranch

Grace and I went on a walkabout at the ranch.
I had fun, I think Grace did too .... I'll let the pictures tell the story and you decide.

And we're off ..................!!
 
Come on - this way

Water break.  Going for a walk is THIRSTY business

We're having fun

Hmmm .... which way next?!!

Shade is good

I'm not tired - just airing out my tongue

Me and Mom and Colorado big sky

Come on - follow me!

Picture of a happy dog
 
Me and big sky and big tongue

Not sleeping just resting my eyes while I air out my tongue

Me and Mom stretched out enjoying sun

More Grace and big sky and big tongue

Green grass is good and nice and cool on a hot day

I heard it.  New sound.  I'm all over it .... anything to bark about?
Nah - sounds like a truck pulling a horse trailer driving down a dirt road nothing to worry about.

Back in 'relax' mode .....
Cuteness mode

Breeze kicked up - what IS that smell?!!

More cuteness

Happy Grace

More happy Grace

Yup - still more happy Grace

Thoroughly enjoying the resting part of her walkabout

Sleepy Grace

I'm not sleeping!!! Grace

Just hanging having a good day - Grace

Oh Grace .....

Seriously enjoying the day and trying NOT to get caught napping

Anywhere she is - is totally HER world ....
 
We had a gooooood day!!
 


1 comment:

  1. Aww, it looks like you guys had such fun! It's so nice to see Grace so comfortable and happy in her world. That last photo says it all!

    ReplyDelete