Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Heat Wave

It was record breaking heat today so I thought I'd cool off with a photographic trip through colder weather ..... Enjoy!!

Shadow.
There is something about a black horse in the snow that just takes my breath away.

Shadow and Nicker.
"over the river and through the woods ....."

 Mama
Mama, Shadow and Nicker

Shadow

Snowy weather activity - Mac taking a test nap on my afghan.

Now that is a winter coat - Fuzzy Elliott 

 Snow storm in black and white
Elliott and of course, Grace - taking a 'back to back' survey of their kingdom

LB commandeered Grace's bed.
I can guarantee there is a fire burning in the wood stove .....

I'm not sure if Nicker is trying to catch snow flakes on her tongue or just flat tired of winter.

Hank testing out his brace on a frosty winter morning

Frosty winter morning INDOOR activity for Hank - eating apples

Hank (I just like this picture of him)
Fuzzy Hank
Nicker - you'd think she'd never seen water coming out of a garden hose before ....

Mama

Week 2 in his brace. Hank he is out and about in the snow and can bend his knee a bit.

 Mama on a mission
  Hiya Shadow! It's me - Grace!
 You still smell the same Shadow - do I smell like me?
 Mama, Nicker - I brought my ball ..... wanna play?
 Say, I wonder what is under the snow?

Whattayaknow - snow!!
 It seems that when the snow starts to melt it leaves behind some real good back scratching grass.
At least according to Nicker
and Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment