Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tiggsgrr and Rose have a play date

So I was out with the horses the other day, Mama and the youngsters had moved out and were grazing down the hill, only Rose remained behind.  Now Rose staying behind or going off on her own isn't out of character, standing still like a statue is totally NOT Rose and that particular morning, she was standing rock solid still exactly like a statue.  And of course I immediately go to, "What now .... what the heck has happened to make her freeze up like that?".  And then I saw it, or rather "him". 

Tiggsgrrr is what happened to Rose.  Tiggs had found himself a playmate and Rose, bless her heart, was doing her best to accomodate him. 

Tiggs curled around Rose's hind leg playing with her tail - he's in heaven, playing "Wrestle" and "Swat" at the same time with his new best friend.

Tiggs with his little face snuggled into the back side of Rose's hoof, I actually think he thought he was winning this round of "Wrestle" -- who am I to take a cat's dream away?!!

Bath time for Rose.  Tiggs is washing the back of her hoof .... I don't know, maybe he thought she needed a bath and after all if she is nice enough play with him, the least he can do is give her a bath?  I have no clue what this cat or horse for that matter, was thinking.

Break time -- don't you know playing with horses is hard work?!!

Back to another round of "Wrestle" with Rose's leg

Peek-a-boo .... "I see you and you can't get me cause I'm hiding behind my very large new best friend Rosie ... nah nanah na nah nah"

Tigss chillin' with his new best friend

Time for more "Swat" - Rose comes with built in toys!

Legs to wrestle with, tails to swat at ... Rose is so cool!

Look at me ... I could climb her tail - this is fun fun fun!

About that time I started calling Tiggs off, worried that if he actually crawled up her tail, Rose's patience would up and leave, she'd wind up for one good kick and I'd have a silly orange cat flying past my head. 
I didn't have to worry, Rose was such a patient and good girl, through all of Tigg's antics she never kicked or flinched or moved a muscle - she could have been a statue.  

I swear I could hear him huff as he walked away,
"Fine then - ruin everything ..... Rose was having fun, we were playing."


No comments:

Post a Comment