Monday, May 28, 2012

Grace Goes on a Picnic

Sunday afternoon, the sun is shining - I'm thinking picnic!! 
Come on Gracie, we're going on a picnic .....

Once that thought took hold there was no changing our minds - so, Grace and I packed up a blanket, some drinks, some snacks and headed out. Since it isn't a picnic without picnic food, I brought some snausages for Grace, made a fried egg with ham and cheese sandwich for us to share, added an apple and a bottle of water - we were all set to picnic!! As far as I know, Grace's first picnic.

As it turns out Grace is quite good at picnicking ......

 ..... laying in the sun

Checking the perimeter for intruders .... or, she could be looking for snacks left by previous picnics.  She was having fun - I didn't tell her we were the first to picnic in that particular spot ....

...... hanging out

.... more sun bathing

 ...... cleaning up crumbs
.... enjoying scratches and pets

.... on guard against and possible picnic intruders

I know I had fun, I think Grace did too!!
.... making a Grace happy picnic face

No comments:

Post a Comment